Self-Help for the Elderly’s 54th anniversary Longevity Gala takes place virtually on November 12, 2020 to celebrate friendship; honor Friends of the Elderly for their commitment to our community; and raise funds to continue programs and services for the seniors.
SHE HOPE 2020 Virtual Gala aims to raise over $400,000 to support Self-Help for the Elderly’s nonprofit elderly care services in five counties. Event RSVP begins on November 5. Silent Auction goes live on November 5 through November 13, 2020.
Proceeds of the SHE HOPE 2020 Virtual Gala will support our Nutrition Team’s meals program and vital virtual services and activities to engage and support our seniors and the community during these extraordinary times.
Ways to support Self-Help for the Elderly:
Silent Auction: now through November 12, 2020
Donate to Make a Difference
There are three ways to participate in Make a Difference:
- Online: Click here to donate online
- By Mail
- Kindly make check payable to: Self-Help for the Elderly and specify Make a Difference on the memo line.
- Please send mail to Self-Help for the Elderly
731 Sansome Street, Suite 100
San Francisco, CA 94111
- By Phone
- Make A Difference Hotline available on November 11 and 12, 2020 from 5:00 – 8:00 PM.
- Phone Numbers: 415.677.7674 | 415.677.7675 | 415.677.7669