Self-Help for the Elderly’s home health care program provides quality home health care, information and education to the community, access to home health care, and assists patients and families in optimizing their quality of life. Our goal is to help seniors get better, regain independence, and become as self-sufficient as possible.
- Care plan designed by health professionals
- Coordination and contact with physician
- Diabetes management
- Wound management
- I.V. therapy
- Access to health care professionals: registered nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists, medical social workers, certified health aides
We care for patients who:
- Are under the care of a licensed physician, podiatrist or dentist
- Are in need of on-going professional care
- Are homebound
- Require clinical services for medical problems as evaluated by their physician within the past six months, but do not qualify for hospital admission
- Have acute or unstable medical conditions that make traveling to treatment centers difficult
- Reside in San Francisco or Daly City
Medicare, Medi-Cal and most insurance companies reimburse for home health care services. Catering to the culturally diverse population in San Francisco and Daly City, our team members are bilingual in order to serve Cantonese, Mandarin and English speaking clients and to ensure a higher level of comfort.
If your loved one seeks home health care, don’t hesitate to get us involved. We will contact the patient’s physician to learn more about their needs.
For inquiries, please contact us:
For complaints, please contact us:
GET IN TOUCH