Ensuring the safety of elderly and disabled individuals in their homes is our priority.
Self-Help for the Elderly (SHE) is delighted to join the San Francisco Department of Disability and Aging Services in organizing a new video doorbell initiative to support seniors and disabled adults across San Francisco.
In this collaborative effort, Self-Help for the Elderly will manage the distribution and installation of 200 Video Doorbells to qualified senior and disabled adult residents throughout San Francisco. Applications are open to all residents of San Francisco.
ROLLING APPLICATION PERIOD: December 2023 – March 31st, 2024*
*We will not accept applications after the deadline.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION*:
Click to Apply
*We only accept online applications. If you need assistance filling out your application,
please get in touch with our Social Services team at 415-677-7585.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START THE APPLICATION!
- This project is created for adults with Disabilities and Seniors aged 60 years old and above San Francisco residents.
- ONLY 200 devices are available for the eligible applicants.
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT MORE THAN 1 APPLICATION FOR THE SAME RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS. THIS WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF GETTING A DOORBELL DEVICE. THE PROJECT TEAM WILL REMOVE DUPLICATE APPLICATIONS.
- Only ONE video doorbell device per qualified household/residential address. The device model is RING Video Doorbell 2nd Generation. Wireless installation ONLY, NO HARDWARE. - User Guide (reference only): https://youtu.be/cWEjCc7FzKk
- The basic monthly subscription plan is NOT INCLUDED in this funding/project.
After a 30-day trial, qualified applicants can choose to pay related fees directly to the video Doorbell company if they select a subscription plan. (Note: Users can still use the doorbell without a subscription but are limited to live viewing only and cannot store/see any activity history.)
- If you are a tenant, please ask and confirm with your landlord for installation permission before proceeding with the application.
- If you are selected, the SHE Doorbell Project Team will reach out with installation details. PLEASE BE PATIENT. Pay attention to emails from email@example.com or text messages from 707-273-1388.
This project is funded by the San Francisco Department of Disability and Aging Services (DAS) and executed by Self-Help for the Elderly (SHE) to support local seniors in San Francisco citywide.
Inquiries, please call (707) 273-1388 to leave a message. 查詢, 請電 (707) 273- 1388(如未能接聽，請留言。)
Click Here to Apply Now