The Digital Connectors Program is a one-year program, offered to youth ages 14 to 21, with a goal to help young people in our community develop skills necessary to succeed and thrive in tomorrow’s world. The program consists of 48 hours of instructions divided into 24 two-hour sessions and offers knowledge and skills in technology literacy, critical thinking, problem-solving, global awareness, civic engagement, and life skills.
What Youth Learn in Our Program
Through the program, Comcast Digital Connectors…
- Explore careers in technology, telecommunications and digital arts
- Become leaders in their schools, families and communities
- Learn to make sound college and career choices
- Think critically and creatively
- Identify community needs
- Develop essential life skills
- Perform community service
- Engage in the democratic process
Joined the program in 2010, Self-Help has already held 5 series of Digital Connectors with 83 graduates.
GET IN TOUCH